Gucci Dionysus Small Shoulder Floral Studs Bag
The Dionysus shoulder bag with the now defining textured tiger head closure-a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. Embroidered floral appliqués balance gold-toned studs outlining the edges. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder and a top handle bag. Made in a smooth, glossy leather with a firm surface for a structured shape.
– Calfskin leather
– Gold-toned studs
– Antique silver-toned hardware
– Embroidered floral appliqués
– Pin closure with side release
– Tiger head closure
– Hand-painted edges
– Interior zippered compartment
– Open pocket under the flap
– Double gussets
– Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 15″ drop or can be worn as a top handle with 8.5″ drop
– Suede lining
Size:? 28 x 18 x 9 cm
Come with Gucci dust bag and certificate card.